Our aim is to provide everything you need to ensure your glamping break is a fantastic experience and hassle free.
Here’s a taster of what’s included in our Vintage and Moroccan yurts, more details are provided if you visit the specific yurt navigation button.
- Double bed with bedding (Vintage yurt only)
- Single and double futon beds (number depends on size of yurt)
- Wood-burning stove, fireguard, one basket of logs, kindling & firelighters, convector radiator for instant warmth
- Kitchen area: Gas mini oven, kettle, toaster, crockery, cutlery, glassware, pots, pans and utensils Own large fridge-freezer.
- Clothes storage, shelving, table, chairs, mirror, rugs, and cushions
- Solar and electric powered ceiling /table lights.Tea lights in Huttes
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detector
- Travel cot, baby bath and high chair on request
- BBQ with one bag of charcoal and firelighters/Gas BBQ (Lakeside)
- Fully enclosed Dining Hutte with lighting, table/s, picnic benches, seating, wood burner with coal, kindling & logs
- Secluded Al fresco areas with seating
- USB charger & electric socket in the yurt for your gadgets 🙂