- For the purpose of DPA we are the Data Controller and Processor and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to Data Protection Manager, Love2Yurt Ltd, Magdalen House, Chapel Lane, Farthinghoe, Northants NN13 5PG
- By using our Website you consent to this Policy
How we Collect Information
We may collect your personal data in a few limited ways; namely:
- Directly from you when you either complete the on-line booking enquiry;
- Directly from you email us at email@example.com or contact us by phone
- Directly if you Sign up for the Love2Yurt Newsletters
Types of Personal Data we collect:
- Contact information including: name, email address, telephone number, postal address (optional)
- No financial information is collected with the exception of Bank Details ( via email/text or telephone) when we refund your Group Booking Deposit within 7 days of your stay. These details are deleted at the time the transaction is completed
- We also use analytical & statistical tools that monitor traffic & location data ( but this data does not identify you personally)
Use of Personal Data
Personal data provided to us will be used for the purposes set out at the time of collection and, where relevant, in accordance with any preferences you express
- The information we collect and store is primarily used to enable us to fulfil your enquiry and/or booking and meet our contractual commitments to you.
- We may notify you about changes to our Website, or changes/improvements to our offer including prices that may affect your enquiry/booking or we think may be of interest to you
Storing of your Personal Data
- The information you provide is stored in ‘the Cloud’ using Googledocs spreadsheets and Gmail, namely:
- Booking Summary Tracker which stores your Booking reference, Name, Contact Number, No of Guests and any specific requirements associated with your booking
- Booking Line Summary which stores your Booking reference, Name (s), Email address (s) Contact Number (s), Postal Address (optional)
- Gmail – all email correspondence from enquiry through to final booking confirmation, feedback request and group deposit refund (where applicable)
- Newsletter Sign Up Database – used as a CSV upload for Love2Yurt Newsletters using MailChimp Marketing Automation Platform, who have their own Data Protection Policies
Sharing Information with Others
We do not sell or share your Personal Data to other Organisations to use, other than, our approved Third Parties* who may be supplied with your name, email address and/or contact number if catering or activities have been booked during your stay at Love2Yurt
How long is your Personal Data kept?
We only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to complete the enquiry, booking , feedback, deposit refund process. Our Booking Summary Tracker will be held for a period of up to 6 years for accounting, tax reporting and record keeping purposes.
Our Newsletter Database is refreshed quarterly to ensure any ‘Opt Out’ requests have been actioned before the next marketing campaign.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data we hold about you. This enable you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete ir remove personal data where there is no good reason for us to continue processing it.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on these grounds.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to another party
Please note the above rights are not absolute, and we may be entitled to refuse requests where exceptions apply. For more information about your rights visit www.ico.org.uk
If you have any queries about this Policy, how we process your personal data or if you wish to exercise any of your legal rights, please contact
- Data Protection Manager, Love2Yurt Ltd, Magdalen House, Chapel Lane, Farthinghoe, Northants NN13 5PG OR
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org